With the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the scope and impact of this public health crisis is already widely felt in our community. Now more than ever, Clackamas Fire District #1 is working hard to be here for you and your family, while remaining focused on keeping our first responders and staff healthy during this time of uncertainty.
- Suspend all use of fire station community meeting rooms by outside organizations and members of the public
- Suspend all community fire station and apparatus tours
- Suspend all non-emergency appearances by our first responders at drive-by parades and community meetings and events, to include neighborhood associations and community planning organizations
- Oregon Health Authority- https://www.oregon.gov/oha/pages/index.aspx
- Clackamas County Public Health- https://www.clackamas.us/alert