Mission, Values and Vision
To Safely Protect and Preserve Life and Property.
- Guide our actions with integrity, courage, respect and accountability.
- Anticipate and respond to the needs of our community.
- Communicate openly and share knowledge.
- Inspire leadership.
- Model excellence in safety, health and wellness.
- Be fiscally responsible.
- To utilize technology to enhance service delivery.
- To model excellence.
- To dedicate ourselves to continuous improvement.
- To continue to pursue alternate funding strategies.
- To minimize our environmental impact.
- To encourage involvement, innovation and creativity.
- To promote public education and public engagement.