- Store fireworks out of children’s reach.
- Always read and follow label directions.
- Place pets indoors; they are easily frightened by fireworks.
- Always have a garden hose or bucket of water handy.
- An adult should always light fireworks.
- Keep matches & lighters away from children.
- Use fireworks outdoors only.
- Light only one firework at a time and move quickly away.
- Keep children and pets away from fireworks
- Always remember- do not throw fireworks or hold them in your hand.
- Soak used fireworks thoroughly in a bucket of water.
- Dispose of used fireworks and debris properly.
- Never re-light “Dud” fireworks.
- Wait 15-20 minutes then soak it in a bucket of water.
- Use only legal fireworks
- Use fireworks only in legal places
- Fireworks are prohibited on all beaches, State Parks and State or Federal Forest lands.
- Sparkler Safety
- Fireworks (Protect Your Family)
- Legal vs Illegal Fireworks
- Ordinance 15-01 (Temporary Fireworks Ban)