Community Room Reservation Form
Use the form below to reserve a community room at one of our fire stations. Please note the following:
- Meeting rooms are only available to non-profit organizations.
- Submitting the reservation form does not mean the room is reserved. Reservations are first come, first serve. Once your request is reviewed you will be contacted via email to confirm, decline, or schedule a different facility.
- If you are a first time user additional paperwork may be required.
- All eligible applications shall be given priority on a “first come – first served” basis. Clackamas Fire District #1, its Board of Directors, committees, and other District scheduled functions shall have first priority over any and all other uses.
- Please allow a minimum of three business days to process your reservation.
- If you have any questions please contact our Administration office at 503-742-2600.